.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Unpopular Ideas

Ramblings and Digressions from out of left field, and beyond....

Name:
Location: Piedmont of Virginia, United States

All human history, and just about everything else as well, consists of a never-ending struggle against ignorance.

Friday, September 09, 2011

Political Reading

This morning while I was scrolling through Google News, the site briefly flashed a message that I assume was meant for me personally.   It said that at some unspecified time -- certainly not in this one morning! --  I had read 28 political articles, and that that was 3 times more than most readers.


Oh yeah.

It also said that therefore I should ask to have part of their site offered up in a political section.

They can forget that.   God knows what those devils would choose to put in it.

 I read through that site every day only at my own spiritual peril as it is.  Like that segment of the American electorate that spends so much time dancing under the elephant's tail, their hearts can get into some very idiotic places.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home