.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Unpopular Ideas

Ramblings and Digressions from out of left field, and beyond....

Name:
Location: Piedmont of Virginia, United States

All human history, and just about everything else as well, consists of a never-ending struggle against ignorance.

Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Weblog Observations

I just happened to notice -- my blogroll over there on the left is badly out of date -- though maybe not all that badly, considering that I haven't updated it for a number of years.

One of these rare days I will have to get around to that.

And what is going on with my site counter at the bottom? Somebody or something has crossed out what must've been there already, "Free site counter," and below that is the name of what could be another site counter, that isn't counting anything, at least not here, and when I click on it, I just get a message saying that that web site doesn't give out any information.

I should not waste any time getting around to that, too. I know that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home