.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Unpopular Ideas

Ramblings and Digressions from out of left field, and beyond....

Name:
Location: Piedmont of Virginia, United States

All human history, and just about everything else as well, consists of a never-ending struggle against ignorance.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Sorry, America

The fact that I have not yet bought a roll of red duct tape reminds me that I have been sort of remiss in my contributions to the American economy.   Over the years I have been a boon to several of the smaller industries, but generally speaking I have not put my shoulder to the economic wheel..   Sorry America!

   But let me say this: if it had been up to me every citizen in the U.S. would not be up to their ears in the sea of the red ink of the 14 trillion dollar National Debt.   In fact, they wouldn't be in debt at all.   I have never gone into debt for anything, except a used house, and I didn't let that unfortunate circumstance last for long, to the dismay of a banker that I knew personally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home