.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Unpopular Ideas

Ramblings and Digressions from out of left field, and beyond....

Name:
Location: Piedmont of Virginia, United States

All human history, and just about everything else as well, consists of a never-ending struggle against ignorance.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Once Around Is Enough

It occurred to me today that one explanation for my having managed to hang around for this long in not too bad a state of impairment is that, generally speaking, I have avoided making the same mistake twice.    Or, as Prof. Sterling Brown, our great creative writting teacher in college at Howard would say whenever a student would grow too fond of making a certain point or saying a certain thing, once around is enough.

1 Comments:

Blogger LeftLeaningLady said...

I am assuming you've been busy, but you normally pop in to make comments on my stuff. Just checking in to say Hi!

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home