.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Unpopular Ideas

Ramblings and Digressions from out of left field, and beyond....

Name:
Location: Piedmont of Virginia, United States

All human history, and just about everything else as well, consists of a never-ending struggle against ignorance.

Saturday, March 05, 2011

Some Householding Needed

I have to pull myself together and edit the template for his site, so as to move that "about me" statement about staying home that awkwardly starts off this weblog the same way every day.  I need to move it over into my sidebar, and to put it in smaller print, too, and I also need to update the list of neat sites there.   But I haven't gone into the template for as long as five years, and I am desperately afraid that I'll have to go through figuring all that out all over again.

...But that is not actually supposed to be done today, is it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home