.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Unpopular Ideas

Ramblings and Digressions from out of left field, and beyond....

Name:
Location: Piedmont of Virginia, United States

All human history, and just about everything else as well, consists of a never-ending struggle against ignorance.

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Deceit

The beauty that so often accompanies being young is a promise that is rarely kept. This suggests that if there is such a being as a Creator, then it is lacking in good character, as we understand that quality. Or either it suggests that the Creator was so taken with his product that he rolled it out of the shop in an unfinished form, resulting, similar to automobiles, in a state of almost instant recall.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rook said...

Speaking of promises rarely kept, I have been remiss in the chess game we were playing. I could make all sorts of excuses, like the new job, which is 300 miles from where I live, etc., etc. But none of that really justifies my blowing you off. I really am sorry.

On top of all this, I pulled a bone headed move, which deleted my profile on my laptop, which also deleted all of the emails for the game. In other words, I lost your 12th move.

If you are still interested in playing, just leave a message on my latest post over at my blog.

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home