.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Unpopular Ideas

Ramblings and Digressions from out of left field, and beyond....

Name:
Location: Piedmont of Virginia, United States

All human history, and just about everything else as well, consists of a never-ending struggle against ignorance.

Friday, November 11, 2011

Explanation for This Profligacy

Whenever I throw more posts than usual out into the Great Universal Void of this weblog, as now, it usually means that I'm not getting enough sleep, not only because I have awakened with my head abuzz because of all the things I have just been dreaming, but also because it appears that the hours just before dawn are the best time for me to turn on the computer and type something, while I wait for the welcome daylight to arrive, finally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home