.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Unpopular Ideas

Ramblings and Digressions from out of left field, and beyond....

Name:
Location: Piedmont of Virginia, United States

All human history, and just about everything else as well, consists of a never-ending struggle against ignorance.

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Three Cubed

Today it's been exactly 82 years since I drew my first breath in this life.

At the start, and in all the years since then, no fireworks were ever set off, no brass band ever came marching down the street, no whistles were ever blown, no crowd ever roared in wild rejoicing of that occasion.

The best I can say is that I have taken due note of that fact.

Yesterday an unusual number of large, pretty butterflies of various races kept swooping about, down in my garden where I was working.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home