.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Unpopular Ideas

Ramblings and Digressions from out of left field, and beyond....

Name:
Location: Piedmont of Virginia, United States

All human history, and just about everything else as well, consists of a never-ending struggle against ignorance.

Monday, August 24, 2009

Foot Trouble

In the last two days my right foot and increasingly the left have been hit with some sort of malady that has left me almost immobile. In keeping with my usual medical actions, I've been trying to deal with it on my own, (with my wife's help), but now it seems to be getting worse. I think it's gouty arthritis, and it had been affecting only the area above my right big toe, but tonight the pain has spread over most of that foot and over into my left foot as well.

I've been treating it mainly with changes to my diet and with something squeezed from a tube, called "Zostrix." It contains an active ingredient made from hot peppers, and in the past it has worked great, but I don't know about this time.

Well, we'll see. I have too many things to do to let this go on for very long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home