.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Unpopular Ideas

Ramblings and Digressions from out of left field, and beyond....

Name:
Location: Piedmont of Virginia, United States

All human history, and just about everything else as well, consists of a never-ending struggle against ignorance.

Saturday, May 30, 2009

J. Leno

Just to show you how bad things can get when it comes to the time thing...........

The big news in the entertainment industry today is that Jay Leno is taping his last show on the "Tonight" late night TV talk show program.

My wife informs me that he has been on that show for 17 (seventeen) years.   Both of us are amazed.  I remember him from before the "Tonight" show.  Not well, but I remember him, and it seems like only yesterday we were wondering if  he would be able to make a go of it.   I thought that the appearance of his jaw as being oddly outsized might not work in his favor.

His time in office went by so fast, in fact, that it didn't give me a chance to catch even one of his shows..   

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home