.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Unpopular Ideas

Ramblings and Digressions from out of left field, and beyond....

Name:
Location: Piedmont of Virginia, United States

All human history, and just about everything else as well, consists of a never-ending struggle against ignorance.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Use of Sunbeds

One of the latest scientific findings is that the use of sunbeds and sunlamps is definitely carcinogenic to humans.

That is yet another of those official health conclusions that is heavily self-evident, isn't it?

I saw a sunbed once, and once only. It was somebody's bright idea of an extra added feature to what was otherwise a short-lived convenience store. I was baffled. I couldn't understand why anyone would want to get into the contraption. I thought it looked just like a transparent coffin.

If the goal of using sunbeds is to look "better," or to be better able to resist the ravages of the Sun, intermarriage ahead of time is a much easier and more salutary solution.

That's how I was able to arrange things so cleverly, against common practice and decades before I was born.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home