.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Unpopular Ideas

Ramblings and Digressions from out of left field, and beyond....

Name:
Location: Piedmont of Virginia, United States

All human history, and just about everything else as well, consists of a never-ending struggle against ignorance.

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

What! No Britney?

I can't believe it! It's been over a week since Google News carried anything about Britney Spears!

I warn you, Google! Britney is feeling neglected. After all, she is worth a cool 120 million dollars to the American economy.

--I read that about the 120 mil two or three weeks ago. In my astonishment I deliberately avoided reading why that should be so. I thought I'd try first to come up with a theory on my own.

So far I've come up empty-handed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home